I keep flipping out and thinking that school starts this week, but I still have another week of vacation before the first day, and I intend on enjoying every last bit of time I have. Which leads me to my goals from last week and my new ones for this week!
A word about this picture... I think that M&Ms and popcorn are one of the most awesome snack food combos ever. Preferably plain M&Ms, but other types work as well. And I've been craving this snack. Just throwing that out there.
Last week's goals:
- Not think about school at all on my vacation
- Visit Downtown Clovis with Douglas
I only thought about school ONCE, and that was because I needed to order my textbooks online... but that was all, I promise! And we did not make it over to cute little Old Town Clovis because our days were just too darn busy. Well, there's always next time!
This week's goals:
- Try at least 3 new recipes. With all this time on my hands, I just have to spend some of it in the kitchen. Snickerdoodles are on the top of my list!
- Organize my hair and makeup drawers. It just really needs to be done.
- Practice the piano music for Seussical the Musical for at least 1 hour each day (rehearsals start up again soon, and I'm the Music Director!)
Other than that, I'm going to make sure I enjoy this last week before classes start. I will be reading books, watching the final items on my Netflix playlist, trying new hairstyles, and listening to John Mayer's new album over and over again. Yes, this should be a good week!
Don't forget to link-up your wishes