- Try at least 3 new recipes. On the top of my list was snickerdoodles, but first I had to go out and buy cream of tarter and once I finally got my hands on it, I procrastinated. Those cookies are getting baked today! Other than that, you can see my peanut butter cookies here and my experiment with banana bites here. I need to branch out and play with recipes that are not desserts/snack food items... goodness :P
- Organize my hair and makeup drawers. Done and done. And it's so nice to know exactly where everything is.
- Practice the piano music for Seussical for at least 1 hour each day. I will admit defeat on this goal. I did practice for at least 1 hour a few days, but not every day. Shame on me. Oh well... with rehearsals starting up again tomorrow, I'll be getting plenty of practice.
- Rock my ballroom auditions. I have to audition to get into the advanced gold-level classes, and I'll be going up against people who have already done gold-level dancing and have more experience than me, so we'll see how things go. I also want to try out for the BYU Ballroom Dance Company (eeeeeeek!) and that is stressing me out!
- Organize my jewelry. Now that my hair and makeup items are in order, I need to tackle my jewelry. I have two shelves of the bookcase in our room that are devoted to jewelry, and I need to create order out of that chaos.