Aaaaaaand since I've been so awful about blog/social media updates for the past 2 months, let's do a little Life Lately post!
- Shameless bragging moment: I've been really good at exercising. I get active 5 days a week, and I haven't missed a day since I started my regime near the beginning of January.
- Both kids go to bed around 7:00 and it's amazing.
- Austin has been trying to roll from his back to his tummy. No success yet.
- I've been avoiding chocolate. I gave it up on the first day of February and am not eating it until my birthday in April. As a result, my sugar consumption has reduced drastically. ;)
- Nicole is slowly realizing that there are other Disney princesses besides Elsa and Anna. Haha. She's kinda starting to dig Ariel, and will sing along to "Part of Your World"... but "Let it Go" is still the song of choice around the house these days.
- I've run out of things that I'm interested in watching on Netflix...finally...until the additional seasons of the shows I watch get added to the system, that is!
- I've been trying to be better about spending less time with technology, hence the minimal blogging and rare social media posts. I DO want to listen to music more often, though. (Music aside from my "Nicole's Favorites" playlist that cycles over and over again on Spotify.)
- I have a goal to take more candid pictures with my DSLR instead of using my phone for pictures all the time. I have some weird aversion to sharing phone photos on this blog, but that's where all my pictures are these days! And I don't want to upload them to Facebook, and I have a love/hate relationship with Instagram (it's currently uninstalled from my phone) so... more DSLR pictures seem to be in order!
- Nicole eats craisins every. Single. Day. She always always always asks for some at lunchtime, and sometimes other meals. We bought a big Costco bag a couple weeks ago and it's just about 3/4ths of the way gone already. Doug doesn't eat them, and I only eat a handful here and there. Homegirl is crazy for craisins.
- I'm finally getting my wisdom teeth out. I just have two (the top ones) and one of them is starting to break through my gums, so... it's high time. My appointment is in a couple weeks. Eeeek.
And, because apparently blog posts need pictures, here are my two little kiddos hanging out on Nicole's bed:
I should go read a book now. Ashley out!